The key to life is not accumulation. It's contribution. Hands that serve help more than the lips that pray.

Saturday, August 7, 2021

XC Pen

XC Pen

Flying XC or even local, for a long period of time i always had some issues when I needed to get in touch with my smartphone. On my Samsung Note, I needed to get the pen out and stick it with a cord in order to be able to touch the Samsung screen for usage. That was really a hassle as the phone always sends a note if the pen is attached, and beside the long pen would not sit properly in the front cockpit and require a hole to stabilize it. And it was slippery with the gloves. I never thought about an optional idea until I received Mathias's email!
Mathias Weil
mathias@weilthing.com
www.xc-pen.com

Like many pilots in the world, Mathias needed a tool to reach his smart tablets in the air, and the idea came to create the XC pen!  A small device that is made especially for flying. The XC pen is small, has its own sleeve, that it’s attached to the cockpit by velcro, and …it worked like a charm on every tablet, and smartphone.
Besides using the XC pen for managing XC courses, and as I’m practically airborne every flyable day, I sometimes needed to reach my phone for family and urgent matters.  I could also put on some music if I wanted, answer my phone, or send a message to my family if needed.
The XC pen works also in all smart tablets in an easy way in order to control your settings and maximize your XC potential which is why the XC pen was created in the first place.
Conclusion: Small, easy to reach, efficient to use. I like it! :-)  A little tool to make things much easier. 




No comments: