| Hello everyone, Over the years, I have received this illustrious question many times (What is the best glider?) After 34 years of flying and over 400 different gliders tested, I think I have the answer As you all know, paragliding is a pure pleasure for me, and I don't take one cent from this passion to keep it that way. I just try to sell my tested gliders as economically as possible, just to stay in the game. So, I created a new, completely free app based on my two earlier EN-B and EN-C comparison apps. It's called What's the best glider? ) This app is like a mirror to the pilot if he chooses to fill it only with his reflection. It's completely private, with no data sharing whatsoever. I also made a video explaining the app's goal. Launching the App on the 6th of October at 7 pm Beirut time EEST / UTS+3 |
No comments:
Post a Comment